Victorinox 241321 stem crown?

Post a picture of the module to identify it. Then you can consider buy a replacement or take it apart to inspect and fix the keyless works. Check that you can still screw back stem to crown.

8 minutes ago, Merlynda said:

I didn’t understand any of that. The stem won’t screw together. Looks broke to me. 

OK. Are you sure you want to take this by yourself? More expeditious would be to give or ship it to a watch repair shop.
Anyway, if the broken stem cannot be removed from the crown then both part will have to be replaced. And then check  that the stem is held in the module correctly.  Honestly all that is way beyonf the level a watch owner can do., The pic you posted is too poor to read the markings on the module. All in all, consider buying a new watch, this can probably be sold easily for parts on Ebay.

Hi as jdm remarked the picture is not good enough for us to identify the movment. If possible a closer and clearer picture will be of great help. Once the movement is identified we will be able to point you in the right direction regarding the stem, thanks

If I would make a dearing guess that is an ETA 251.474, you can read the exact model of the movement under the most right coil.*
Or as they suggest take a new picture...

It was almost the same as I thought, the stem for that is easy to get, since I live in Europe Cousine in UK is a great source, but there probably are places in the US to get it too, otherwise I probably have one at home. 
A tip is to buy atleast two if you never changed a stem before because it is a little bit tricky to cut it to the right lenght, almost everyone here probably cut one too short sometime.
The next step will be to take a shot of the stem on the crown or if you could see inside of it, when the stems snapps there sometimes will be a short bit of the threads inside of it. If there still is a bit you could try to gently to remove it, otherwise you need to buy a new crown too.

Your in luck, now it is time to grabb the pliers. Turn the crown gently back and forth to see if it gets loose, if not the stem is glued and you need to apply some heat onto the stem stump, I usually use a welding gun but i asume you dont have any so if you just quickly warm the stem with a lighter it may do the trick. Never try to force it too much.

Stem.thumb.jpg.8c155fb82918ff681dee502759d573c6.jpg

Since you got the stem out already I guess you figured that part by youself.
One can be sure there is no bit left in the mevement since the stem is a "snubbnose"..

251_741.thumb.jpg.0ba6bea541cbfa506ad5874e2ede62ff.jpg

So the risky part here is to get the stump out from the crown, otherwise you already done the hard part.. getting the stem out..

Edited by HSL

Unfortunately I think you managed to break it a bit more, one have to be very carefull, there still is a bit left to grab on.
The end result should look little like this..
Crown.thumb.jpg.5865b1428cc78b0ce86897e14078a3c6.jpg

I saw i previously wrote welding gun, of course I mean soldering gun, sometimes I get other things mixed up while I make myself a Gin & Tonic..

1 hour ago, Merlynda said:

looking for a crown

Cousins UK has the largest and better described offer. 

Again I recommend that you try well if the stem stump is held and works in the module otherwise the fault problem does not end with stem and crown.