Where is my pallet fork?

I received this fully wound. Balance would move but seamed to be rubbing on the bottom.  When I loosened the bridge screw the balance started to swing.  I removed the balance the movement unwound and I don't see a pallet fork.  Can any one tell me whats going on? I would also like to know who made it and what the movement is? Thanks.

IMG_3388.JPG

IMG_3389.JPG

IMG_3390.JPG

IMG_3391.JPG

IMG_3392.JPG

IMG_3394.JPG

They look fair, who made it one probably can see when you strip it down , a while ago I posted a stripdown of a cylinder movement maby that can help you on the way..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The pivots can be moved up and down in the cylinder to adjust end shake and the correct height of the cylinder in relation to the escape wheel.

You may find a makers mark under the dial. If not you may be able to identify from the keyless works and the movement diameter.

The case is a generic silver import carrying the mark for George Stockwell whose sponsors mark appears on many imported silver cases of this era.

• Thanks 2

On 4/1/2020 at 5:35 PM, StuartBaker104 said:

The pivots can be moved up and down in the cylinder to adjust end shake and the correct height of the cylinder in relation to the escape wheel.

You may find a makers mark under the dial. If not you may be able to identify from the keyless works and the movement diameter.

The case is a generic silver import carrying the mark for George Stockwell whose sponsors mark appears on many imported silver cases of this era.

I take it to do this I have to remove the hair spring first. How are the pivots adjusted?  I have a staking set but I have never used it.