Slava 2106 movement HELP

Hello Sirs and Madams,

I am delighted to start this journey, this is my first time opening a mechanical watch and actually unscrewing a screw =D

This is a Soviet Slava wrist watch that my uncle gifted in the distant past... initially 20 years ago I though I over wound the spring and broke it because the crown almost turned in neutral and would not hold sprint tension...

ISSUE: The crown spins almost freely and the watch will not hold the wind, the crown unwinds back.

Here is what I have done - took the back plate off, observed the mechanism and a youtube video to find a part called the "click" please correct me if I am wrong.  Under this "click" I found a spring in 2 pieces which I assume should be in one piece so that it can twist the click against the large cog to stop it from unwinding. 

PLEASE advise me if I diagnosed the issue correctly and where I can find the proper parts to put back this watch back in operation.IMG_6099.thumb.jpg.5307091549677e6360bc74abc24364c7.jpgIMG_6096.thumb.jpg.d442ed98ec0fb66c48be71b91816b121.jpgIMG_6101.thumb.jpg.fc3bff5d3347da1d7595dba470044f07.jpg

That would certainly cause the symptoms you describe. The click spring should be one piece, yours has broken.

It also looks as though the head of the click screw has sheared off too. You will need to remove the shaft of the screw from the plate and replace it for the click to hold in place.

• Like 1

Hi  Marc has said the click spring is broken and also the screw, if so the screw stub will have to be removed before fitting the new parts, I have attached a Tech Sheet on the slava  although it does not match you movement it will give you an idea of the parts placement and the parts required. hope you find it usefull.     cheers

4517_Slava 2409.pdf

• Like 1

As Stated click malfunction causes power discharge. Used parts to Russian calibers are usually dime a bushel. You may find part of the same family generation interchange with this. I guess C19 is to been see off first. keep safe.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi  Marc has said the click spring is broken and also the screw, if so the screw stub will have to be removed before fitting the new parts, I have attached a Tech Sheet on the slava  although it does not match you movement it will give you an idea of the parts placement and the parts required. hope you find it usefull.     cheers

4517_Slava 2409.pdf 866.26 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you so much this is great!