David Mills

DJM

I have been given a Skagen Hybrid watch, without a battery, it is screw back with a quarter turn to open it the model number on the back is NDW4A another modle number on the edgae shows NDW 452 I am struggling to find a battery that fits it , What size do I need I am in the UK

22 minutes ago, DJM said:

I have been given a Skagen Hybrid watch, without a battery, it is screw back with a quarter turn to open it the model number on the back is NDW4A another modle number on the edgae shows NDW 452 I am struggling to find a battery that fits it , What size do I need I am in the UK

I am and always have been a collector of pocket watches and am now trying to get up to date with Hybrid watches and some very old wind up clocks that are coming from various auctions at silly money for great pieces of watch  making and wood work

1 hour ago, Marc said:

According to the images here you need a CR2025

I have tried numerous different ones it seems as though the battery is different in different models I have been told to try Cr2430 and 2325, neither of theses fit but the 2025 fits and the back closes but I don't seem to be getting any contact on it, Thank you for the information

Hmmm.not being familiar  with all the lithium  battery  types ,I do know that  they come in different  diameters  and thicknesses. Perhaps you could  consult  one of the major battery manufacturer's  specifications. 

Edited by yankeedog