Keyhan

I am New member here

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Hi,  I am an American watchmaker and machinist set up for repair, restoration, modification and bottom-up manufacture living currently in Germany.  I have a penchant for vintage tools from German and Swiss and US manufacturers, and use Lorch, Boley, Bergeon, in tandem with modern machine equipment (CNC, mill, lathe, drill press, media blaster, etc.).    My repair and service work takes in a lot of luxury brands like Rolex, Patek, Audemars Piguet, Omega, Panerai, but I also replace batteries for cheap quartz watches, and have repaired cuckoo and kitchen clocks.    I have benefitted from watching Mark's wonderfully methodic and instructive videos on You Tube, which is what made me aware of this site.  You lot are a very civilized and polite bunch, and I look forward to interacting with you as soon as I get through my "lurker" phase. 
    • Endstone Mix up dose not alter the distance between the two, it dose however move the balance staff thence all attached to it.
    • Welcome to the forum Mike.
    • Hallo. My Thomas Earnshaw ES 8059 automatic watch stop working. I did some research so basically company is using Chinese parts… however It is a gift from very important person and I also love design of watch so I really want to keep it. It does not responds to winder, only when I “shake” left/right it, it starts working but only for 5-10 minutes. Any idea if this can be fixed?? Also I am interesting in, what movement it has… I tried to find info, but I cant get it.   Thank you all.   
    • Hey mike also new here, welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro