Pendant tube and Fittings tool - spline tool

Khan

Hi

I'm trying to replace a pusher set, because the screw was broken. It's a 40 mm case housing a valjoux 7733 movement, a micro brand chronograph.

Is the diameter of pendant tube thread standard and will it fit the hole in the case, if I order "screw in chrono pushers" from Cousins?

How do I find the correct spine tool? I don't understand the "internal diameters" defined in each spline tools. It says the tools are made for tubes with external spline. 

I know that the external diameter of the "star head" of the tube is around 3.3-3.4 mm. Can somebody define "spline" in this case. 

Alternatively, I can maybe replace just the screw if the thread and length matches. 

Best regards

Khan

Screenshot_20200323-045947_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200323-045952_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200323-051032_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200323-050922_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Khan

On 3/23/2020 at 1:58 PM, rogart63 said:

Spline is the gear type cogs on the outside of the pushers. If it's internal it should be on the inside of the tube. Think you need something like this. https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/pendant-tube-chronograph-fitting-removing

Could the "internal spline " measurements be the measurement  of the tool itself, ie the internal measurement of the tool will fit the external size of the pusher?