Hello

Blacklab

Hello all, my name is Tony and I am an avid tinkerer of non-runners, mostly Seiko Sportsmatics and 7002 divers. I buy mainly from fleabay and try to keep below £30. I do aspire to purchase Seiko 6309’s and earlier diver models but unfortunately I haven’t won the lottery yet. I have always been interested in taking things apart and putting them back together starting on the telephone when I was 2, my mums watch when I was 5, moving on to leggo, meccano, clocks, model kits, TV’s, stereo's, motorbikes, houses (plumbing & electrics included) & computers. If its broke I’ve gotta fix it and fix it if it isn’t. I have gotten more into watches as its similar to pulling an engine apart (albeit on a much smaller scale!) but a lot cleaner and warmer than the garage, plus it takes up less space.

I found this site after watching Marks excellent videos and have been very impressed with the knowledge and friendliness of the contributors. Hope I can add to this in due course.

I found this site after watching Marks excellent videos and have been very impressed with the knowledge and friendliness of the contributors. Hope I can add to this in due course.

I hope you do Blacklab - welcome to the forums :)

Welcome to the forum's Blacklab,  unlike most people today you have an interest in how things work,  to my mind it's better to know than to remain in ignorance.  Mark is one of the most expert watch technicians I've seen so you've come to the right place.

RogerC