Elgin Direct Reading Jump Hour - Disc Removal Tool

Wdc

Elgin Direct Reading Jump Hour - Minute Disc Removal Tool

Does anyone have any information that would help me identify and source one of these tools, i.e. Elgin's description, part number, etc..

I've spent hours chasing leads with one description or the other, to no avail. Possibly if I had a more descriptive identification, it would help in my search. Most searches lead back to the Crazywatches article which has some good photos of the tool but lacks description or part number identifying the tool.

Any help identifying it and/or sourcing one would be appreciated. Possibly a photograph of the markings on the tool.

Thanks in advance,
Will

Footnote: Photographs from the above crazywatches article - "a special set of tweezers was designed for quick and safe removal of disc”.

TOOL-elginjumphourtool2.jpg

TOOL-elginjumphourtool1.jpg

TOOL-elginjumphourtool4.jpg

No you must press down on the pin (minute) in the center of the hub otherwise the entire caboodle comes off and everything has to be reset.  The tool allows you to pick up on the minute wheel while holding down the canon pinion.