Can't install seconds hand on ETA 2834-2

Hi,

After about 30 minutes of trying to install the seconds hand on an ETA 2834-2, I took a closer look and realized that both the seconds hand and the pinion are "male" type.

All the hand sets available on ebay / amazon have the seconds hand with a solid post; can't seem to find a tube type one.

I"m new to this hobby. Am I doing something wrong ? Is my ebay sourced eta  movement a copy?

Thank you for your help!

1705206112_movemenyhourandsecondhandson.thumb.jpg.529b90faf6083b80eb8830fe5d428eca.jpg1583770288_secondshand.png.9b35cec220d9b299476943817c11202a.png290354420_zoominmovement.jpg.d8499399ba8833cb7ae62490702ae0a6.jpg

WatchManApprentice.

PS. I had originally posted this question in the wrong forum section - Chat About Watches & The Industry Here. 

Edited by WatchManApprentice
deleted part of the PS.

13 minutes ago, WatchManApprentice said:

PS. I had originally posted this question in the wrong forum section - Chat About Watches & The Industry Here. 

Since it had been already answered there below, not much sense in having a duplicate. Also, one can always ask mode to move topics using "report post" that appears hovering the top right corner of any posting.

17 minutes ago, CaptCalvin said:

I've never seen a second's hand, in fact any hand with a "Male type" receptacle. Mind posting a picture of that? 

That has been explained in the original topic linked above, this duplicate can only add confusion.

@Watchweasol, thank you for the document. It's a great reference.

@CaptCalvin, I've tried taking a picture but my iPhone can"t properly focus. I"ve even tried using a loupe without any success.  Your stament that you have never seen a male type seconds hand makes me believe that I might have gotten a set from a bad batch. The hands set was purchased on ebay. I'll try to get a better quality set from one of the reputable vendors like ofrei or esslinger.

@jdm, wanted to report the duplicate post but somebody had already posted an answer. Sorry for confusion.

Thanks again to all of you!