Newbie hobby watch repair here

URMINME

Hello everyone I am new to watch servicing and repair. I am looking for a repair or service manual or guide to the Miyota 82S0 how ever I have been unable to find anything at all, I have a watch that means a lot to me and I've stripped it and cleaned it but not sure in which order each part goes back and or the correct oiling points 

11 hours ago, URMINME said:

Hello everyone I am new to watch servicing and repair. I am looking for a repair or service manual or guide to the Miyota 82S0 how ever I have been unable to find anything at all, I have a watch that means a lot to me and I've stripped it and cleaned it but not sure in which order each part goes back and or the correct oiling points 

Especially for beginners is always a good idea to take detailed pictures at every step.

I suggest that you practice on other, possibly similar mov't, you will then find that parts sequence and oiling point are always similar if not identical.

The video series below, although not as good as the ones by our Host Mark Lovick can also help. BTW enrolling in his training is the best way to learn.

Edited by jdm

Thank you all for being so kind and helpful it's been greatly appreciated, I've been on many forums for various things over the years and it's nice seeing people welcoming newcomers with out being rude, I have a old pocket watch I am going to attempt to disassemble and take images of every step so I can back track. Thanks again for all the great tips it has been very helpful 

• Thanks 1