Roskopf Balance Staff

Hi folks. I'm trying to track down a difficult to find balance staff.

It's for a pocket watch circa 1900. It's branded Chronometro Verdad 1A. And I believe the movement is a 21 ligne Roskopf. It's quite pretty. I cleaned it yesterday and it's in amazing condition.

C4A75363-4638-465A-9F5F-6F0B453EADE9.thumb.jpeg.b5633eb6e3562bbb78217b03991e46bc.jpeg

Anyway, the balance staff is broken and a correct replacement seems hard to track down. Note it's a cylinder escapement. I've scoured eBay and balancestaffs.com but yet to find anything correct.

Forgive my terrible sketch but these are the dimensions as precise as I can get them in mm. The total length is a slight estimate because the pinion is broken off!

977353185_Image08-03-2020at11_58.jpeg.06bacaead3abb199aea37a2182c9d6b8.jpeg

Does anyone know where I might find something that will fit? Or is this going to be a project for my lathe when I finally buy it?!

Hi  contact obsoletewatchesandclocks.com   John senior  the owner has recently joined the forum with a lifetimes knowledge he also a purveyor of hard to get bits and pieces, You can sometimes pick up tampons/plugs on ebay but sizing will be a lottery as usually come as an assortment.     Cheers

2 hours ago, praezis said:

Note: This is no cylinder escapement - its a pin pallet escapement - as Roskopfs had.

Frank

I stand corrected. It is indeed a pin lever escapement! Thanks for spotting.

I still however can't identify the balance staff. :pulling-hair-out: I will try John senior. Cheers!