What do ya think?

toptime810

• 2 months later...

You can get a white laser printer toner such as this one which will allow you to print a white image onto a water slide transfer substrate. You could then apply the transfer to a black painted dial.

I wonder if this is how this $1 dial has been created.

• Thanks 1

I can make any design with any case size with or without chronos valjoux, Landeron, venus etc...I can custom brand or logo any Dial. My imagination is the limit. I curve the dials myself to give the the real vintage look and feel. These are the only vintage watch dials out there with the look and feel of the real 30's, 40's, 50's timepieces.

The problem I am having is I dont know what I should do with my ideas.  Maybe I should just make me a few cool watches and leave it at that. I have always wanted me a vintage Minerva, HEUER, Rolex or CYMA. Now I can have one or two or three. Maybe I will just leave it alone

Can you make a dial only looking at a photo of the sample or do you need a graphic file? I have no idea how it works and I’m not into redialing, I’m just wondering how the process looks like, more or less. I’m not asking about the details of course ;)

• 4 months later...
On 5/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, Marc said:

You can get a white laser printer toner such as this one which will allow you to print a white image onto a water slide transfer substrate. You could then apply the transfer to a black painted dial.

I wonder if this is how this $1 dial has been created.

@MarcHave you tried this method? Would it work on a matte dial? I've been wanting to try re-dialing, but wanted to try a the white on a matte black background. Would be amazing if they could print lume!

Edited by firebynight

• 1 month later...