Citizen 8110a barrel/mainspring.

Hi guys, I am in need of a mainspring or a barrel complete for the Citizen 8110a movement. I've looked everywhere and the only place that turned up requires that I provide business registration info to prove I'm a professional watchmaker. I'm just a hobbyist trying to fix one of my own watches so I guess that source is off limits to me right now. Looking on Ebay for donors return some really unattractive options too. The cheapest I can find was a beat up movement and dial with missing balance and other parts and who knows what else is missing and what the condition of the mainspring is, if there even is one inside. The seller wants to charge 40 USD for it and 40 USD additionally for shipping! He has turned down my offer of 26 dollars and that's as generous as I'm willing to go right now.

Can anyone on here help me out with this one? What else can I do? Do I really need to drop 80 dollars for a mainspring?

I'm in the US and I have an account with cousins and have ordered a few things from them in the past. Sadly they don't seem to have what I need this time. The only place I have been able to find so far with what I need is a German website called flume.de and they have the part listed as "Citizen 8110A Federhaus komplett 001-83." When inquired about it I was asked to register and when attempting to register I was asked to submit business registration. 

I am unfamiliar  with the movement, except  that  it is a chronograph.  It seems  to me that  it should  have a more commonly  available  base movement  with  which it shares some basic  parts,such as a spring. Perhaps  someone  knows more.

Only other movement that I think would have a mainspring that MIGHT work would be the 8100A, with parts number being 002-65. I tried looking high and low for this one too and the only place I found that indicated it being in stock was stsupply, but after attempting to place the order is when it hit me with the "backordered." It still says in stock on the website but I just tried ordering just now and I still get the "backordered." 

Edited by CaptCalvin