NH36 and 7S26 oscillating weight interchangable?

Hi everyone,

I have an skx013 and my oscillating weight is making a rattling noise when I shake it vertically. I screwed the screw that holds the oscillating weight but looks like the ball bearing is the problem.
Therefore, I went to see an oscillating weight and it costs 32$ which is a bit too much. So, I found a 22$ NH36 movement and wanted to know if I can use its oscillating weight in the 7s26c of my skx013?

In short, is the oscillating weight interchangeable between 7s26 and 4r35(NH36)?

If there is any other way to change only the ball bearing please let me know.

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Genti said:

Therefore, I went to see an oscillating weight and it costs 32$ which is a bit too much. So, I found a 22$ NH36 movement and wanted to know if I can use its oscillating weight in the 7s26c of my skx013?

First of all, as of often answered to the same query, no need to worry about the noise, as long the watch winds all is good. Then you can get another rotor for much less on Ebay, no need to buy a brand new mov't. Or PM me you address and I will send one for free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot for your reply!
The watch winds okay as of now, but I have it as a gift, and would like to keep it in a good shape. Therefore, I wanna fix this.
Also, I don't want to just swap the 7s26 to another movement later, but rather keep the original. But with this noise of damaged bearings in the oscillating weight I am afraid that it can damage the movement in the long run.

I PM'ed you my address, I would appreciate that a lot.

Thanks again!