Hey everyone

Jess86

Hi everyone :)

I've always scouted this site but been too nervous to say hello - I know absolutely nothing when it comes to watches and repairing/servicing them. My dad has a good 100 or so watches that he has been repairing and for the most part has been successful. I am more the tech help when it comes to sourcing parts online so I apologise in advance for saying anything that may sound stupid!! 

Anyways I shall stop rambling now but wanted to drop by and say hello!

Jess :)

Thanks guys, I highly doubt he will ever post anything directly (technology is not his strong suit bless him!) but may have the occasional question from time to time that would be asked through myself, he wouldn't know where to begin when it comes to online forums! 

He has just received a new watch today, apparently it's a JLC so am keen to go take a peek later. I may know nothing when it comes to watches but I love seeing them get repaired and work once again! Looks a little too fiddly for my level of patience though :D

We are well and truly down the rabbit hole lol but I have done my good deed for today. I couldn't find a winding stem he needed online but managed to make a match to one of the hundreds he had in a pot and voila the movement is working. Feel all pleased with myself and I didn't really do much!!

• Like 1