Re.Illustrated Manuel of American Watch Movements

Hi, I am trying to source an affordable copy or pdf of the: Illustrated Manuel of American Watch Movements. by the F.J. Swigart Co.

I have found one or two but the prices are very high indeed. any ideas or suggestions of possible sources would be welcome.

Many Thanks 

1 hour ago, jdm said:

USD 45 would be too expensive? https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=30411952989

BTW we have a dedicated section where is considered polite for new members to introduce themselves. 

He signs himself MIke with location Norfolk. For most people that is sufficient introduction. I wonder how many are discouraged by being lightly tapped over the knuckles by jdm becaus they do not give their hair color and shoe size?

7 minutes ago, Watcher said:

He signs himself MIke with location Norfolk. For most people that is sufficient introduction. I wonder how many are discouraged by being lightly tapped over the knuckles by jdm becaus they do not give their hair color and shoe size?

Duly noting your knuckle tap, Watcher from the UK. Perhaps you may want to extend it to out Host Mark Lovick, as he wrote:

New to the community? We like to know who we are chatting with :)
So why not introduce yourself here first!