SARB033 bracelet pins

Hi,  the bracelet on my SARB033 is a D385-3C,  it's currently too small for me to wear. I have two spare links, but no pins for them. On removing a pin from the bracelet I found it to be nothing like a cotter pin, nor did it appear to be a "pin and tube".   It was more like a pin with a thicker end that was knurled . 

I'm looking for resources to purchase a few of these pins,  also links and pins for a JDM  Seiko (a Grey Ghost titanium kinetic) 

Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

Trev. 

You should be able to get the pins for that bracelet from a watch material supplier such as cousins in the uk https://www.cousinsuk.com/ or near where it is you live .There are an assortment of sizes for you to choose from .As far as the links go all I can say is either Seiko themselves or keep an eye on ebay .Hope that helps:) nice watch buy the way.This is closer to your home https://www.jewelerssupplies.com/watch-band-pressure-pins-1-10mm-assortment-901.031.html

Edited by Graziano

The original pins of this bracelet are 0.9mm straight, not with knurled end. They are kept in place by a split collar that sits in the center section of the link. Getting the pins is easy, the collar can be a little more problematic. Since fabricating one from a suitable tube is difficult for a non-watchmaker, an alternative can be using the tubes with a notch in the center, that hold to a groove on the pin from the same set. But they also must be cut to measure. 

On 2/9/2020 at 12:57 AM, Graziano said:

You should be able to get the pins for that bracelet from a watch material supplier such as cousins in the uk https://www.cousinsuk.com/ or near where it is you live .There are an assortment of sizes for you to choose from .As far as the links go all I can say is either Seiko themselves or keep an eye on ebay .Hope that helps:) nice watch buy the way.This is closer to your home https://www.jewelerssupplies.com/watch-band-pressure-pins-1-10mm-assortment-901.031.html

Thank you. That looks exactly like the pin I extracted, however, upon calling Seiko their response was 1 plain pin, two pipes. I'm guessing the pin I extracted was used when the bracelet was shortened. Thank you for the comment about the watch, I am getting excited to wear it! Also thank you for the link, I'm sure I'll be using their services in the future. 

On 2/9/2020 at 6:42 AM, jdm said:

The original pins of this bracelet are 0.9mm straight, not with knurled end. They are kept in place by a split collar that sits in the center section of the link. Getting the pins is easy, the collar can be a little more problematic. Since fabricating one from a suitable tube is difficult for a non-watchmaker, an alternative can be using the tubes with a notch in the center, that hold to a groove on the pin from the same set. But they also must be cut to measure. 

Confirmed by Seiko as I replied above, but with two pipes, not one. On order and headed my way tomorrow. 

I was also able to order extra links for the Grey Ghost ( 5M53- 0B40), so I'm pretty excited by that too! 

Thanks for the help! 

Trev. 

9 minutes ago, Trevelyan said:

Thank you. That looks exactly like the pin I extracted, however, upon calling Seiko their response was 1 plain pin, two pipes.

No. Look at the middle section of link which has a larger bore where the single collar sits, or take apart another link to better understand.  I hope you will be able to use them is some way.

24 minutes ago, jdm said:

No. Look at the middle section of link which has a larger bore where the single collar sits, or take apart another link to better understand.  I hope you will be able to use them is some way.

Yup, you are entirely correct. Heading to the phone now, hopefully they will exchange or explain.