Hello all , does anyone no where i can get replacement Tag chrono pushers for tag cv2a1ac.fc6380 , I don't know about where you guys live but here in Australia  the swatch group has every thing all but taken away .My fiends Tag had a chrono button unscrewed and he lost the spring and pusher . I could replace them with generic ones , but that would devalue the watch .Thanks all pushers like this https://images.app.goo.gl/CYu3TPMTVsH9kkon9

Edited by Graziano

6 minutes ago, Graziano said:

Hello all , does anyone no where i can get replacement Tag chrono pushers for tag cv2a1ac.fc6380 , I don't know about where you guys live but here in Australia  the swatch group has every thing all but taken away.

That is true worldwide, not just Australia. Most Swiss makers, not just Swatch, do not make parts available -  period.

Since there is no secret or magic place to get these parts beside trying Ebay, either you manage to get an official service center to order for you (unlikely), or give the watch to them (costly).

• Thanks 1

I have a source for some of the swiss branded newer models but Tag is a shut door I have tried hard the next step was to go in with a balaclava :Dbut anyway he has agreed if I can't source the pushers he will take it to authorized service centre 

Thank you

Hello all , does anyone no where i can get replacement Tag chrono pushers for tag cv2a1ac.fc6380 , I don't know about where you guys live but here in Australia  the swatch group has every thing all but taken away .My fiends Tag had a chrono button unscrewed and he lost the spring and pusher . I could replace them with generic ones , but that would devalue the watch .Thanks all pushers like this https://images.app.goo.gl/CYu3TPMTVsH9kkon9

I made a pusher on a lathe for a friend. Not a TAG however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I mentioned that to him but now he is going to send it to Tag and get them to service it . tha watch is only a few years old and it will be peace of mind for him with a service record from Tag 

Thanks jdrichard you have good skill

Edited by Graziano