Hello all , does anyone no where i can get replacement Tag chrono pushers for tag cv2a1ac.fc6380 , I don't know about where you guys live but here in Australia  the swatch group has every thing all but taken away .My fiends Tag had a chrono button unscrewed and he lost the spring and pusher . I could replace them with generic ones , but that would devalue the watch .Thanks all pushers like this https://images.app.goo.gl/CYu3TPMTVsH9kkon9

Edited by Graziano

6 minutes ago, Graziano said:

Hello all , does anyone no where i can get replacement Tag chrono pushers for tag cv2a1ac.fc6380 , I don't know about where you guys live but here in Australia  the swatch group has every thing all but taken away.

That is true worldwide, not just Australia. Most Swiss makers, not just Swatch, do not make parts available -  period.

Since there is no secret or magic place to get these parts beside trying Ebay, either you manage to get an official service center to order for you (unlikely), or give the watch to them (costly).

I have a source for some of the swiss branded newer models but Tag is a shut door I have tried hard the next step was to go in with a balaclava :Dbut anyway he has agreed if I can't source the pushers he will take it to authorized service centre 

Thank you

Hello all , does anyone no where i can get replacement Tag chrono pushers for tag cv2a1ac.fc6380 , I don't know about where you guys live but here in Australia  the swatch group has every thing all but taken away .My fiends Tag had a chrono button unscrewed and he lost the spring and pusher . I could replace them with generic ones , but that would devalue the watch .Thanks all pushers like this https://images.app.goo.gl/CYu3TPMTVsH9kkon9

I made a pusher on a lathe for a friend. Not a TAG however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I mentioned that to him but now he is going to send it to Tag and get them to service it . tha watch is only a few years old and it will be peace of mind for him with a service record from Tag 

Thanks jdrichard you have good skill

Edited by Graziano

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Graziano
      Hi all, if anyone needs new or replacement dial markers or emblems for rolex dial or tag or rado check this guy out https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/m.html?item=113812801170&_ssn=art-printing&rt=nc
    • By rduckwor
      I'm looking for a replacement mainspring for an old Elgin movement.  CousinsUK seems to me to have the best "look-up" feature UNLESS your search comes up empty.  The original spring is 0.1MM X 1.25 MM X roughly 270MM in length.  this of course turns up nothing.  What variable do you start with that is least injurious to the movement and accuracy when you must locate a substitute mainspring. I understand that heaight and length are rather fixed variables.  Can I go up slightly in strength without too much badness happening?

Thanks,

RMD
    • By maxrwag
      I own a fake Rolex submariner and the piece that connects the band to the watch is missing. I want to get this piece replaced but I fear that getting a replacement piece from a Rolex store would be way to pricey, and getting a cheap knockoff piece online would be, well too cheap. Is there any place to purchase replacement parts for an affordable price?
    • By lucasantarella
      Hi All,
      I recently replaced the movement for my Tissot PR50, which was a standard ETA F06.111. I now need to replace the crown as the old stem was broken into the crown and could not be re-used.
      Could someone point me in the right direction in finding a proper replacement crown? I don't know the size or how/where to measure to find a proper crown.
      Thank you!
    • By Max
      Hi all,
      I made a great fleamarket finding but as usual there is at least one issue. The subject is an old renova pocket watch with a built-in alarm. According to my searches on the internet, it was re-branded on the dial for various companies. Mine was branded with RENOVA (which matches the watch movement engravings) and a Brand of a local Jewelries dealer (Ed. Barth, Zurich).

So far so good, as the alarm and everything was working, I could not set the time, so I had to disassemble it to find out how it is supposed to work and how to fix it.
      I found out that the usual technique for setting the time would have been just pulling the crown out. But there is one part broken, which prevent the mechanism to stay in place. See the following fotos:

Next a picutre how it is supposed to look inside.

For a better view I removed the piece and made a photo how it should look like.

So my question is now, can you either help me to source this part for a swiss renova movement or do you know which caliber /replacement is identical? 
      Or do you got ideas on how to make one by myself? I got very limited ability in making metal work by myself. 
      If someone feels like in the mood on doing one for me, please let me know what would be the costs. I could spend some bugs but not a massive investment, as the watch itself is not worth so much money. I am happy to make a better photo with meassurements or provide a scan of the part with scaleing etc.
      And jup, that beast had grease allover the place and needs a cleaning. 
      Greetings
      Max