6119 spec sheets

Hello everyone!  I’m trying to figure out if parts from a 6119 will be compatible with a 6138 and to that end I’m looking for a spec sheet for the 6119. I’ve already received the 6138 sheets courtesy of you fine folks here, wondering if the other is available. 
Also, is there a specific area of the forum I should be looking in for the specs?  I haven’t seen one in my ramblings. 

20 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi   I think this is a better sheet than the SCWF one its clearer.

One nice feature of this forum software is that we can re-use attachments we had included before, saving us more uploads. From the "insert other media" chose "existing attachment". Type in few letters that identify it, and you will be presented with the relevant matches. Select one or more, then the green insert button.

Edited by jdm
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Thats fair enough jdm   I shall refrain from posting anything in future.  I looked at the SCWF sheet and it wan't well copied so I attached the other sheet.

Maybe you got my intentions wrong. I merely indicated how one can do faster sharing one's own existing attachments. Could be useful to you as a frequent provider of this type of information, which is always appreciated.

Edited by jdm

Hi   I do it this way because all the files are located on the computer as PDFs having been gathered over many years and stored . I also have access to a collection on printed material and a lot of books collected over a long time. I have been repairing clocks and watches for almost 60 years as a hobby. I joined this forum ( the friendly forum) to help others when required, Look for no street cred or anything else just to help those not so clued up whenever I can ,.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Thats fair enough jdm   I shall refrain from posting anything in future.  I looked at the SCWF sheet and it wan't well copied so I attached the other sheet.

Please keep on the good work W W.  Your posts have been helpful.

2 minutes ago, LonglineOjoe said:

Thanks for a all the help once again!!  I feel as if my posts are always stirring a hornets nest though. I hope it’s just friendly banter :(

No wasps and no banter, I have just been misunderstood while suggesting shortcuts to posting helps. Good luck with your repair!