Does Anyone Work For Omega

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone here work for omega. I've lost my 6 o'clock hour marker & cousins want £285+vat for a new dial. I can't find anywhere to get a spare marker & I've scoured eBay for over a month.

Any ideas?

f7a4720b937c959e296412c975e4673f.jpg

Couldn't have gone far??....problem is if they do and they did they might not for much longer!!

Unfortunately, I let a friend who said he had experience with these movements service it & that's were it got lost.

He ain't a friend anymore

As far as I am aware I have never seen dial chapters for sale separately for Omega dials.

I wonder if an eBay search would throw up anything?

Or maybe a replica watch, you could strip it for the chapter if it works out cheaper than a new dial?

Just a couple of thoughts.

As far as I am aware I have never seen dial chapters for sale separately for Omega dials.

I wonder if an eBay search would throw up anything?

Or maybe a replica watch, you could strip it for the chapter if it works out cheaper than a new dial?

Just a couple of thoughts.

Already on it thanks, nothing on eBay. But I've setup a search & until I find one it will go in the draw.

REPLICA!!..... :startle: ..tut tut....

Consider myself called out. It's been frankened, Gen bezel & Insert, Gen crystal, Gen closed caseback, Gen HE valve & finally Gen crown. It's been a long process, part of the fun is tracking the parts down. Still doesn't solve my missing marker lol

I have no problems with people owning replica's as long as they have not been duped. If somebody knowingly buys one and enjoys it then fair play to them.

From a repair point of view they can be a nightmare so I rarely take them on.

I have no problems with people owning replica's as long as they have not been duped. If somebody knowingly buys one and enjoys it then fair play to them.

From a repair point of view they can be a nightmare so I rarely take them on.

Replica's brought me into this hobby & I agree Mark, the movements are generally crap. But we have all got to start somewhere right?

I own 6 replica watches & each one has been heavily frankened with Gen parts & movements. After spending fortunes in the past on watchsmiths & hobbyist to do my required work, I came across the watch repair channel & became hooked. This is where I'm at now, I've a bunch of clone movements to practice on. I've got 3 Gen Swiss eta movements waiting in the wings ready for servicing, a 4h conversion & I plan to once I'm competent enough do a gmt conversion on a 2836. I don't ever plan to sell any of these watches, it will never be a business. It's just a hobby that I wish I had found many years ago.