Trench watch movement identification

jonny

Hi

I'm need help identifying this trench watch movement, if anyone can. I've not removed The face yet but this might be enough to identify it. The hair spring is too far gone and needs a replacement probably easier to replace the balance wheel than replace the hair spring. 

20200204_130831.jpg

20200204_130812.jpg

20200204_130756.jpg

If you can remove the dial and take a photo of the movement from that side and give the measurement of the movement it is highly likely we can work out what it is, but my knowledge isn't good enough to id it from just the back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi  as Vinn  says is there any marking on the case back like serial numbers and the WD kite mark or arrow,  There well be a serial number on the front plate also

Hi

There is nothing on the back however on the inside of the case back is: 883 2557 (and someone has scratched into it 10-17 MR)

12 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi  as Vinn  says is there any marking on the case back like serial numbers and the WD kite mark or arrow,  There well be a serial number on the front plate also

Probably not a trench watch then but that kind of period. On the case back on the inside it has: 883 2557 (and someone has scratched into it 10-17 MR)

12 hours ago, saswatch88 said:

Man everybody beat me to punch lol. Its a Marvin 362 and i know it like the back of my hand. I have a few parts movements one actually in running condition.

"there you are then"  cheers       vin