Raketa 2603 setting lever

Fleslie

Recently took my first non course watch apart. As I am reassembling I failed to note if the setting lever (button ,not screw) is installed from the top of the movement or the bottom side of the Raketa 2603. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Frank

45 minutes ago, Fleslie said:

Recently took my first non course watch apart. As I am reassembling I failed to note if the setting lever (button ,not screw) is installed from the top of the movement or the bottom side of the Raketa 2603. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Frank

watch-Raketa-2603-3717-7375.jpg

It appears to go in from the dial side. I don't have one to hand, so I can't confirm, but if the above picture is anything to go by, then it is fitted with the keyless work from the dial side.

Pictures of the part, and the stripped mechanism would help though, as I may misunderstanding your question.

Edited by AndyHull

Just for clarity of terminology and my own pedantic nature, The part in question is described in the manual as the "Setting Lever Axle". Which means it acts as both the setting lever pivot and the stem release. Describing it as the "setting Lever" is terribly confusing.:phew:

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 1:15 AM, Fleslie said:

Thanks to all for your suggestions and advice it is much appreciated.

So, could you figure it out? Please let us know! Sharing knowledge like this is what WRT is very much about. Any chance of getting to see a picture of the watch? Russian watches have a special place in my heart so it would probably make my day.

• 3 weeks later...