hi guys, i am in the process of organising my spare movements into a workable index, fed up with knowing i have a part but where is it, by the time its found would have been quicker to order it, so this is the filing systempost-618-0-56568000-1421251855_thumb.jpgi have also set up a web site but i am unsure about this sites rules so i won't list it here you may have to p.m. me. i'm sure someone will let me know. another reason for this is that when i first started on the watch repair road although only about 4 years ago was that if i needed a part to fix a £2 watch was say £5 plus the p&p of say £4 this seemed very costly for a hobby and not know very much this may or may not even get the watch running so wouldn't it be nice to be able to get bits cheaper.this is how i would like it to be for members of this site, all parts are £1 except mainsprings £2 and balance £3 the postage will be at about cost so uk could be second class post but even for a heap of bits will only be 70p, i would even prefer to have a fair exchange of a spare movement of yours that i haven't got this will increase the stock pool for all members to dip into. at the moment i have 75 movements listed from 20 manufacturers and i add to this almost every day. please give me your thoughts on this 

hi guys, this is the address, [//forum rules please regarding links to your website//].com the site is in progress and i will have to change it at some time but i was more concerned with getting it up and running but you should be able to navigate and get to where you want to go, any suggestions would be welcome, if you need any parts make sure you let me know your from this site so as i know how to treat your order