Gucci 9300

Dylan123

Hello there, I have recently acquired a gucci 9300 watch. It's a chronograph and as far as I can see looks akin to other pictures of this watch on the internet. None of the hands are moving however I think that  this Is due to the fact that it hasn't been worn/serviced/touched for a few years. I have purchased a watch repair kit and am thinking of replacing the battery and maybe adjusting the links. Any advice on this, what battery to use, things to look out for ect. 

Any help greatly appreciated thanks for your time,

Dylan.

15802471240376143743569710015716.jpg

15802471464391708073662901589794.jpg

15802471772014888296664066406352.jpg

6 hours ago, Dylan123 said:

Any advice on this, what battery to use, things to look out for ect. 

Any first brand battery is fine. Being it a quartz watches there are chances that it will not work anyway due to the module being faulty. Work carefully to not lose or damage parts. There is many many videos you can watch on the internet. 

9 hours ago, Dylan123 said:

Do you know what type of battery?

Begin by opening it (ideal for beginners is a lever-type snap case back opener). You may also need a small press to close it. Then identify the battery which is easy to obtain at electronic stores or even online. If the time and cost associated with the above is excessive then I recommend that you continue having a watch shop to do that for you.

Hi Dylan one can only second the advise given by jdm , the only way to find the battery type is to open the watch,  check the battery terminals for corrosion, A green crystaline deposit. If the watch has been stored with the battery in there is always the possibility of it leaking due to age.      All the best