Hello

Trevelyan

Hi, my name is Trevelyan, but I generally go by Trev. 

Clearly, I'm new here, and fairly new to  watch repair also. I'm excited to learn more as I'm at my limit right now. So far it's been the simple stuff, strap changes, bracelet sizing, battery changes and one foray into removing a movement to reset a floating index pip. 

I'd like to learn how to regulate my mechanical and automatic watches, perform simple maintenance and possibly dip into modding. 

Other stuff:  I live in Ohio, but I'm an expat Brit, been over here nearly 30 years.  I work for a delivery company (we wear brown uniforms) and like watches, bicycles, simple woodworking and our pets. 

Happy Sunday! 

Hi, my name is Trevelyan, but I generally go by Trev. 
Clearly, I'm new here, and fairly new to  watch repair also. I'm excited to learn more as I'm at my limit right now. So far it's been the simple stuff, strap changes, bracelet sizing, battery changes and one foray into removing a movement to reset a floating index pip. 
I'd like to learn how to regulate my mechanical and automatic watches, perform simple maintenance and possibly dip into modding. 
Other stuff:  I live in Ohio, but I'm an expat Brit, been over here nearly 30 years.  I work for a delivery company (we wear brown uniforms) and like watches, bicycles, simple woodworking and our pets. 
Happy Sunday! 

Hello Trev. You came to the right place. Beginners to pros and everything in between. Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind welcome! 

@watchweasol, yes, and since that's the case, I will rarely be posting on a weekday. 

@Nucejoe thank you, I'm hoping to learn and develop a new , lasting hobby! 

@oldhippy thank you, a friendly place is always appreciated.

@Johnnie should I have brought my jacket, or will one be provided? 

@ITProDad looking to learn, glad to be here.