Any Hints on Repairing this Watch

56 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

Thanks for explaining Marc.   I always wondered howcome some vintage reversers are gummed up with dried oil,  " little or no carrier solvent". 

Thanks and best wishes.

"carrier solvent" -  not in lube oil.   the oldies are all gummed up  because they did not have synthetic  lube oil of today.   clocks and watches used whale oil.   vin

First time I see rotor screw C not end flush level with the rotor.  Perhaps the screw is somewhat loose here. If you didn't see the screw head on the other side, you may need to remove a tiny cap to get to the center screw. 

So far as I remember the click ( circled) would let you release the power, or did I use to loosen the click screw a turn or two and raised the click and release the power. There should be a trick there to pull to release barrel power.

To reassemble, I would not tighten the two darker color rotor screws all the way down,since gear teeth on ratchet wheel reduction wheel may not be in mesh with those of ratchet wheel, best to gently press down the winder device while turning the ratchet wheel to get the two said gear teeth mesh up.  

I hope you can understand my English.