Wanted Third Wheel for Eterna 1034 Part 214/38

Chopin

I'm not sure if this is allowed here or if I posted right but I really need this part. Third wheel, long pivot for an Eterna 1034 bumper, part number 214/38.

I've found it on Jules Borel but I don't know how the site functions and I think that they don't have it (possibly only in their reference archive).

It looks like this minus the broken pivot.

20200106-103211.jpg

PS: Has it ever been discussed of, perhaps, setting up a trading category where people can post parts that they need and whoever has it can contact the buyer ? Would that be of some use ? Could be just for WTB topics to prevent profiteering...

3 hours ago, Chopin said:

PS: Has it ever been discussed of, perhaps, setting up a trading category where people can post parts that they need and whoever has it can contact the buyer ? Would that be of some use ? Could be just for WTB topics to prevent profiteering...

I can tell you for a fact that any kind of trading will not be approved by our Master (watchmaker) Mark.
But if you ask for free help that will not be a problem, and I'm positive that someone will raise his hand. 

The only place i know that may have it is verkmästarna here is Sweden.  But not sure they ship outside Sweden . i can post a request if you like. And if available we can work something out. 

Are you a member of facebook Chopin? There are forums there where you can ask for parts . It has helped me sometimes to find that obsolete parts. 

Also would be great if we could have a thread here where members could ask for hard to find parts . We have that on a Swedish watch forum. No problem what so ever. No sale section just a thread inside the forum . 

You have also the watchpart.uk  page where you can search for parts . Maybe  not the greatest page. As most request don't get read. But find sometimes find parts there. 

19 minutes ago, rogart63 said:

The only place i know that may have it is verkmästarna here is Sweden.  But not sure they ship outside Sweden . i can post a request if you like. And if available we can work something out. 

Are you a member of facebook Chopin? There are forums there where you can ask for parts . It has helped me sometimes to find that obsolete parts. 

Also would be great if we could have a thread here where members could ask for hard to find parts . We have that on a Swedish watch forum. No problem what so ever. No sale section just a thread inside the forum . 

You have also the watchpart.uk  page where you can search for parts . Maybe  not the greatest page. As most request don't get read. But find sometimes find parts there. 

It would be lovely if you could post such a request. I don't have Facebook, no. :( To be honest I keep hearing about people involved with watches using it more and more...

Yes, a thread were people would ask/look for parts is what I had in mind. Not for profiteering but for helping each other out...

Have just checked watchparts.co.uk but I don't it's there and I also don't have an account. Any other place where I can look ?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Chopin said:

It would be lovely if you could post such a request. I don't have Facebook, no. :( To be honest I keep hearing about people involved with watches using it more and more...

Yes, a thread were people would ask/look for parts is what I had in mind. Not for profiteering but for helping each other out...

Have just checked watchparts.co.uk but I don't it's there and I also don't have an account. Any other place where I can look ?

Not that i can remember now . millsys-watches.co.uk is one page i use . But nothing there . 

I post a request . Maybe takes a few days as they aren't the fastest around . 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chopin said:

Verkmästarna didn't have it :(  Was obsolete there also. 

• Like 1

Someone knowledgeable told me that it doesn't fit actually and from photos it actually seems to be right (or wrong in the case of julesborel website).

The wheel probably fits but it is the "normal" short pivot version while I require the long pivot one which extends upwards where another wheel goes into.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gary17 said:

I would just like to agree with chopin about a trading section. I know I have plenty of parts people are always asking for.

I would prefer to see them used than just in my storage. 

As mentioned above already that won't happen because our forum owner Mark Lovick has rejected the idea since the beginning. 

If you want to give parts or tools away feel free to reply to who is searching, or even post a list. 

Otherwise you will have to list on Ebay.