heeeelp please!!!!!??

zamoume

hii guys , i really need ur help pleaase ..i have a a lotus quartz watch 15301/2 multifunction ..i I completely disassembled it and i have i problem with repairing it(reasembly)

plzzz anyone can help text me on whatsapp i will show him the prob by pics . btw i didnt find any video to follow for my watch

thanks alloot guys

+212665958429

insta:ahmed_zamoume

Joined here in distress after searching, then expecting people to chat you up personally to fix a quartz watch? The correct approach would be identifying the module used an buying it new, likely about 10 USD.

37 minutes ago, zamoume said:

hii guys , i really need ur help pleaase ..i have a a lotus quartz watch 15301/2 multifunction ..i I completely disassembled it and i have i problem with repairing it(reasembly)

plzzz anyone can help text me on whatsapp i will show him the prob by pics . btw i didnt find any video to follow for my watch

thanks alloot guys

+212665958429

insta:ahmed_zamoume

I would be glad to help but its best if you submit your photos on here so anyone in the community can share their thoughts on your issue.

• Thanks 1

I agree with Chopin and jdm, With insufficient data we cannot work miracles.  as stated we need photographs of the rear of the watch and backplate  also the front plate and any writing that is on the back plate to be able to identify it. Depending on the state its in now may be a replacement movement will be in order and without the data we cannot proceed.

• Thanks 1