Stolzenberg Mens Automatic Watches

Hi Folks,

I recently came across a brand of watch that I cant really find much information on? I was hoping someone can perhaps shed some light on it. I have tried searching the internet about it but most sites that sold them don't anymore... I have also tried finding out who the manufacturer is but there is just not a whole lot to go on searching the internet... So I hope someone here could shed some light on the watch and manufacturer... I would like to know if it is a good quality watch and worth what it is selling for... The reason for the interest in the watch is that the brand name shares the same surname as mine. Its a "STOLZENBERG" watch.

See this link to the watch: https://www.mogani.de/product_info.php?products_id=4480

Has anyone heard of such a watch and is it worthwhile purchasing? They range between €200 - €750 which isnt cheap or very expensive. I would like to purchase them as heirlooms for my two sons should they at least be of decent quality.

Any help about them would be much appreciated.

Regards

David Stolzenberg