Chinese Automatic TY2530 Movement

Hello and a happy new year to you all[emoji106]

I just bought a TY2530 automatic movement (Chinese) which is complete albeit in pieces. I will be surprised if it’s all there, but I’m told it is. My question is, does anyone know where I might be able to obtain an assembly diagram for this movement please? Most calendar / automatics are within my skill range to rebuild but there seems to be other complications on this watch which I’m sure will beat me - such as a spring power indicator and also another sweeping hand in the 9 o’clock position (seconds?)

This is a replica panerai piece of junk, but it will be good experience and practice to rebuild it. The balance swings beautifully even without me cleaning and lubricating it, although I have read this is because the factory purposely ships them dry, giving high accuracy but only for a short while until the pivots begin to wear (is this true?).

Any help on where I might find an exploded diagram is much appreciated please. Thanks all.

Regards

Deggsie

aefef86297270aad848f17c921bef8bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks watchweasol. At that price, I might just buy a complete movement and strip it down making my own photographic record as I go. The movement I have is quite smart with a gold finish and all visible screws are polished blue, so would like to see it reassembled again.

Kind regards
Deggsie

Hi Nucejoe. Well, last night I spent an hour on just the basic watch and got all back together. Sadly I cannot wind it as a gear and associated wheel are missing. I thing it’s called the ‘waggle wheel’. It pivots on an elliptical axle, allowing engagement only when the movement is being wound.

Annoying that this is missing! [emoji51]

Kind regards
Deggsie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi watchweasel. sorry for the late reply I’ve been a bit busy recently and only just managed to check in here. I shall look out for a working TY2530 and use it as a donor to. I only gave a few pounds for it anyway

1 hour ago, Redwood said:

It’s the same with all Chinese movements, no tech sheets or dimensions, not even stem height or feet positions......unless someone knows better?

Not all Chinese are the same. For the leading brand Seagull casing drawings are available, at least in Chinese, because are needed to make a case for it. But not service sheets and the like. They only care about selling in quantity, then if as a big customers you have faulty mov'ts they will give you an extra discount on the next order and that's it. No surprise that no reputable brand or microbrand uses them. 

32 minutes ago, Redwood said:

Thank you for the info. Do you have a link for drawings ?

I don't, simply because there are no public websites that. With  "available" I meant to say that once you get in touch with the sales representative, usually in Hong Kong, one may be able to obtain these - of course in in Chinese. Welcome to the New World.