Watch specific reference guide

Good morning (at least here in NY!),  would anyone know of a source for cut sheets or part lists for specific seiko calibre-case combos?  For instance, I have a 4336-5000 type II that I need crystal info on but everywhere I look it says that’s not a viable number. BTW, for all you folks in Australia, my heart is hurting seeing and hearing about the ongoing devastation and we’ll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. 

AF5E96B9-C7D0-4DE3-A36D-D42709FA52F1.jpeg

1 hour ago, LonglineOjoe said:

The Seiko part number isn’t recognized in the search box and either is the crystal x alternative. What am I missing?

That means that they don;t have the part, and never had it in the past.

Hi  I have enclosed the tech sheet for the 4336.  Some where I have some case data for seiko will try tofind it. I will forward if I find it     cheers
3093_Seiko 4336A.pdf

Where do you find these spec sheets? I’ve looked for several models and can’t seem to find them. I obviously don’t know where to look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi   At My age and dexterity levels I dont do as much as you Guys so I spend the in between times rooting round the web and piling up on my PC lots useful data If you are looking for a sheet let me know and I will search from this end,  I am not always sucessful but will always try. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1