Help finding/ID-ing movement part

Chopin

Managed to break this a few days ago and I've done some searching and I can't find a replacement.

First of all I'm not sure what is the name of this. Is it the third wheel ? It's from an Eterna 1034H bumper movement (lady caliber). I've found the parts list scan but it's of low resolution and I can't figure out which part it is. (possibly 220) It seems to be common to a few other Eterna movements as well. (all these or almost all should use this part 835-834-833   1033-1034    1076-1077    1158-1159)

Also, do you guys thing that it would be possible to repair this by micro welding or something like that ? Can this be made on a lathe ? It's very thin. Between 0.2 and 0.3mm thickness.

Any advice on how to proceed ? There's a donor movement available on eBay but it's beyond my possibilities especially since I'm not in the US and the shipping is astronomical.

There's also the possibility that a similar part from other movements might fit but that would be pretty rare.

20200103_204332.thumb.jpg.1c28c610c09e04997ef87382b833cd47.jpg20200106_103211.thumb.jpg.7af3395fbd87dd8cf69d666b9b6cfab5.jpg

Edited by Chopin

The amount have hassle it will be to make a new pinion will be far less stressful then getting a donor movement or part. I think anything can be repaired there really is no limits if you have the skill, but this is my opinion. I don’t know how readily available the parts are but i know this movement is the first and only bumper automatic for ladies watch according to ranfft. http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Eterna_1034H so you may have to wait until you can find a cheaper donor because I don’t believe any other calibers will have the same wheel since this is the thinnest ever made by Eterna. i have few sitting in my bench waiting for the same situation.

Edited by saswatch88