Vintage Strap Adjustment

Dpastl

Happy New Year everyone!

I've been working on a lovely old Hudson watch with a Felsa 415 inside.  I've got the watch running (first automatic!), but I can't make heads or tails of the watch band.  I want to adjust it so that it fits me, but I've only every adjusted the old u-pin style.  Is there a trick to these older watch straps or are they not adjustable?

I attached a few pictures to help.  The only markings on it are "JB Champion" (The JB is in a triangle).

Thanks!

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

IMG_1983.JPG

Sorry can not see how this one can have links removed. Normally a stretch band has U shaped links that can be removed. By any chance can you find any arrow type mark inscribed on a link if so then this will be the link that can be removed. 

Thanks for all the advice.  That was my gut feeling as well, it didn't really look adjustable but I'm not very experienced with metal straps.  I thought of trying to take apart a couple links, but them being under tension made me concerned about getting it back together.

It's too bad as it matches the watch in colour, but it also looked like a great way to loose all the hair on your wrist so I'm not too broken up.