Hello

Mdb1999

Thanks for the invite. I can tell you now on this site that I will dig up some balance wheels and send them out to you. Not supposed to make deals outside of Ebay and that's why I didn't mention it before. They monitor all the messages 

4 minutes ago, Mdb1999 said:

Thanks for the invite. I can tell you now on this site that I will dig up some balance wheels and send them out to you. Not supposed to make deals outside of Ebay and that's why I didn't mention it before. They monitor all the messages 

wow i didn't realize they were that bad about that. 

Edited by SonnyBurnett

well there are some rules about selling here too, just to keep things from getting out of hand.  My e mail is on my profile page send me an E mail so that you're not out anything if not send me a message our usual way and I'll send you my e mail, should be visible though.  I'm really glad we met.

My first balance staff removal was one from one of your parts lots.  it didn't go as smoothly as I hoped but I did do it it.

Edited by SonnyBurnett

Awesome! I suppose practice makes perfect though. I am just going to give them to you. I'll package them up and just print another label off your previous purchase and send it out. It's no problem. I really didn't even think someone would buy my parts to practice on. Makes perfect sense though. I was targeting the artist.