bluewarrior

Hi every one, I'm a complete novice when it comes to watch repairs, in fact my background is in heavy engineering. I have an Omega Genive  that I inherited from my Dad. The watch works well but the crown separated from the stem. I have the crown and I've removed the stem. My question is how do I reconnect the crown to the stem ?

Hi  Is the stem removed from the watch as well or is it just the crown which has become detached.  A good clear picture of the movement from the back and also the calibre number of the watch. Usually on the plate near or under the balance wheel and cock. The number will be like    705 or 522 . 

Hi  Looking at the pics the stem end looks worn, This may be why it comes loose. I would recommend a new stem, available from cousins uk.  Cut the new stem to size ( same as old one) with top cutters and stone the end conical ( slight bevel) this will aid fitting the crown. Dry fit every thing to be sure its right then remove the stem and crown, put a drop of loctite on the stem and re fit the button, hopefully job done.