Am I about to make a big mistake?

I never heard of the site before but I just went and took a look. I may be wrong but from what I see its all just a sham and the stuff is likely cheap Chinese knock off. If it looks too good to be true chances are it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Alaskamick said:

It looks a good site with the same variation of genuine and fake as Ebay.
Their English is a bit dodgy but I'm sure with care that there are bargains to be found

As mentioned Jauce is not a website but simply a buying agent for Yahoo! Auctions and other Japan e-commerce, which traditionally never ship internationally and do not describe in English, so what you're reading is an automated translation. One can browse it directly at https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/ As a regular buyer there I must say that with very few exceptions bids accurately reflect item value and desirability.
I have not check this particular agent fees  (there are very many) but just like the others that advertise heavily these may be relatively inflated.
Fake/genuine/too good to be true issues aside, there is a serious drawback when using a buying agent, if you take a risk and then find yourself stuffed or really unhappy with the purchase, you can't return or even invoke PayPal or Credit Card protection, because you would be going against your agent not the original seller, which according to Y! Japan rules is always right.

Edited by jdm

2 hours ago, bjd1020 said:

Agreed. I didnt spend all day but I entered watch in the search function and the first 500 that came up were clearly fakes.

I don't know where you have been looking but if it is Yahoo Auctions Japan fakes there are an absolute minority, as unlike Ebay they enforce their policy. 

I don't know where you have been looking but if it is Yahoo Auctions Japan fakes there are an absolute minority, as unlike Ebay they enforce their policy. 
This??

https://www.jauce.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiAuqHwBRAQEiwAD-zr3e8-axbEHOgbt6qIA5TLQ21XpmkcP3ujRUakFz5_Y3lHuH8dPNDGPhoC5ZcQAvD_BwE

4 minutes ago, bjd1020 said:

That's only the landing page, care to post an specific UR for an item that you believe to be fake?

E.g. non running, genuinine Seamaster Coaxial  https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g386281087

Edited by jdm

That's only the landing page, care to post an specific UR for an item that you believe to be fake?
E.g. non running, genuinine Seamaster Coaxial  https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g386281087
No need to post a specific item. If youre looking to provide a specific opinion on a specific item I believe the OP is still looking for authenticity opinions on the specific items they posted about. Im interested in your opinion as to the 3 items he posted. I said I put the word "watch" in the search field and the first 500 were fakes. Ill gladly retract my statement. Not all 500 were fakes............but id say the majority were.......not much different than ebay.

12 minutes ago, bjd1020 said:

Im interested in your opinion as to the 3 items he posted. I said I put the word "watch" in the search field and the first 500 were fakes. Ill gladly retract my statement. Not all 500 were fakes............but id say the majority were.......not much different than ebay.

No opinion from me without seeing the specific URL for these items, as that will reveal a good deal of information. 

I believe you have been very hurried with your damning judgment. "Watch" is way too much a generic search, what are we talking about here, vintage? Current luxury? Try "omega speedmaster" or "Rolex datejust" on auctions.yahoo.co.jp. I don't think you will find blatant fakes advertised as genuine. There are but the logo is always obscured, and no false promises are made. 

No opinion from me without seeing the specific URL for these items, as that will reveal a good deal of information. 
I believe you have been very hurried with your damning judgment. "Watch" is way too much a generic search, what are we talking about here, vintage? Current luxury? Try "omega speedmaster" or "Rolex datejust" on auctions.yahoo.co.jp. I don't think you will find blatant fakes advertised as genuine. There are but the logo is always obscured, and no false promises are made. 
To be sure youre right. Ill do that next time. Thanks for the advice.

• Thanks 1