So what did Santa bring ?

The usual collection of tat I neither require or want, that I accept with all the faux joy, good grace and manners I can muster, but at my age if it doesn't come in a bottle I can usually live without it, still the local charity shops shall benefit in January from my Christmas haul.

Grinch

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wls1971 said:

The usual collection of tat I neither require or want, that I accept with all the faux joy, good grace and manners I can muster, but at my age if it doesn't come in a bottle I can usually live without it, still the local charity shops shall benefit in January from my Christmas haul.

Grinch

some what like "boxing",  buy heavely from one shop and deposit it at another.  vin

Flu.....:sick:

For both me and the boss (we share everything).

Christmas is still in the fridge, looks like New Years is heading for a wipe out too given the rather slow rate of recovery. 

Here's hoping that every one did rather better than us.

• Sad 1

Flu.....sick.gif&key=2a192ec45b55275e182d39b7a00fb0fa8590eba5821c49c57fb0872c51e3f128

Christmas is still in the fridge, looks like New Years is heading for a wipe out too given the rather slow rate of recovery. 

Same cold given to me as a gift by granddaughters sleepover while she coughed on me all day. Why, thank you son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10 hours ago, Marc said:

Flu.....:sick:

hang in there folks,   good weather is comming.    vin

Canon EOS 6D Mark II full frame CCD SLR camera so I can finally use my old film lenses again.

Also Antique Watch Restoration Volume III by Archie Perkins .

I also got a Begeon 30070 roller table remover in the post, but that's not so much a Christmas present,  as I've been waiting nearly 3 months for Cousins to get it back in stock so I could order it along with new reamers for my second hand jewelling tool.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...