Opinions on watch-strap combination

I have this Certina watch, 

jMRpdti.png

and I wanted to ask you guys what's your opinion on combining the watch with this Hirsch Osiris strap:

QDUeT6Q.png

I am waiting for your opinions, and if you don't find it suitable, I'm waiting for suggestions from reputable brands, priced around the 40 EUR mark. 

Thanks,

Alex

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Redwood said:

It’s entirely your choice and what makes you feel happy.  I’m not a fan of bracelets and like leather straps,  the black strap matches the dial  and if you add a deployment clasp I think it would be perfect.....but that’s only me.

That's why I'm asking guys, to hear your opinions. Thanks for the input.

Decent  watch deserves decent strap.How heavy is the watch? If the case is on the bulky side it might  look too big on a leather strap.before you pay good money for a good strap.buy a cheap one see how it looks...see how  you like the proportions. most importantly  see how it wears. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, yankeedog said:

Decent  watch deserves decent strap.How heavy is the watch? If the case is on the bulky side it might  look too big on a leather strap.before you pay good money for a good strap.buy a cheap one see how it looks...see how  you like the proportions. most importantly  see how it wears. 

The watch is extremely "light", it's also pretty thin at 10mm. What I liked about that Hirsch model was that it is pretty thin and flexible, keeping the "lightness" of the whole thing.

47 minutes ago, yankeedog said:

That  is what I was concerned  with.it seems to be a good choice  then..while  I can't  claim  to know the brand specifically  ,if you are satisfied  with  the quality  it is likely  a good  choice. 

The strap is from Hirsch, a reputable brand alongside ABP, Rios1931 and others. So quality is not a concern. Thank you very much for your input.