What Movement??

Found it while searching for a picture of the other side of the movement . Have one i don't seam to get together . Having trouble with the upper bridge . Need to have four or five small pivot i the jewels before i can put any pressure on the bridge . If i leave the second wheel out it works . So my thinking is there is something wrong with that wheel . The movement had a really slow amplitud but it's really clean inside . Becuse i can't fix i am so mad i don't want to see the movement for a while at least . Put it away somewhere dark . Maybe i can find a nice cheap  AS 1882 movement somewhere instead . If so i could have some nice parts for a AS 1882 . 

• 3 years later...
On 5 January 2015 at 9:47 PM, Paul78 said:

I have a Rotary 21 Jewel Automatic, it has a broken setting lever spring. The movement has absolutely nothing on it to distinguish it other than stamped on the rotor ' 21 Jewel Swiss Made '

If there is nothing on the movement how do I know what to look for?

This would obvsiously help me with other brands not just rotary so my question I suppose is, how do I know what I'm looking for??

There is something on the barrel bridge that may be significant but I can't make it out from your pic.