Help needed to dismantle British 1920s-1930s Smiths car clock

My first post here...! Can anyone advise me on the best way to remove the movement from this clock please? The winder and other parts in the rear are stopping me taking the movement out. I cannot see an obvious way to remove the winder and hand adjuster. Can anyone help please?

B0D5918D-FF57-4FB5-A3D6-D7815EAAA1E7.jpeg

ABA61DA0-3996-407C-8727-989C00336A77.jpeg

B62CA10B-63B8-4D5F-920D-419E8C2D64C9.jpeg

1DA57C10-5749-464F-9455-CBDD2F44093B.jpeg

I suspect the key unscrews backwards, the hand adjuster pulls out (like an old alarm clock), and the other thing... 'aint got a clue, keep poking and prodding it to see if you can figure it out.

EDIT: ".. the other thing.." is presumably the regulator, and I suspect it has a two pronged fork on it that sits over the internal regulator arm, so it may not need much poking and prodding, it may simply slide off.

Edited by AndyHull

Yes, the winder will just unscrew the opposite way to winding and the hand setting button will pull off as Andy has said. The 'other thing' is just a window to give access to the regulator; it does not need removing to take the back off.

Hopefully you'll find the back is then just a friction fit so gently wiggling and lifting it should do the trick. If you need to use a screwdriver to prise the back up slightly then go gently and work evenly around the circumference .