Help Needed From Members In The USA re Elgin 562/546/542 Pallet Fork

jaycey

Guys I could really do with some help tracking down or purchasing a pallet fokr for an Elgin 562 (also used in the 546 & 542 Calibre)

If anyone has one please let me know.

Alternatively, there is this movement https://www.ebay.com/itm/Elgin-562-8Days-Parts-Movement/184002298464?hash=item2ad7644260:g:vfoAAOSwt6RdrGMN

I can see from the pictures the pallets are present but the seller is unwilling to ship to the UK.

I would be more than willing to send the money to a member (respected) in the USA to purchase for me. Remove the pallets and just send me them. 

If anyone can help me, I would be happy to pay a little for their time and effort getting me the pallets.

Many thanks.

21 minutes ago, jaycey said:

I can see from the pictures the pallets are present but the seller is unwilling to ship to the UK.

When people does this it really annoys me. Normally is because they fear that they will have to pay a shipping difference, or take a trip to the Post Office, or fill forms, of course none of that is true. There is even a single stamp global stamp that can be used for up to 1 Oz.

48 minutes ago, jdm said:

When people does this it really annoys me. Normally is because they fear that they will have to pay a shipping difference, or take a trip to the Post Office, or fill forms, of course none of that is true. There is even a single stamp global stamp that can be used for up to 1 Oz.

Indeed, I'd be quite happy for them to remove the pallets and send them in a regular envelope as a small letter. 

31 minutes ago, bjd1020 said:

I have a ton of spares for the 462. 27bd55176537ac30c549c9e4ebc02cfb.jpgbb5c59e10e8677f6bef9a82a95d274d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Many thanks for the offer, unfortunately it doesn't appear that the 462 pallets are compatible with the 562:(

11 hours ago, jaycey said:

Guys I could really do with some help tracking down or purchasing a pallet fokr for an Elgin 562 (also used in the 546 & 542 Calibre)

If anyone has one please let me know.

Alternatively, there is this movement https://www.ebay.com/itm/Elgin-562-8Days-Parts-Movement/184002298464?hash=item2ad7644260:g:vfoAAOSwt6RdrGMN

I would be more than willing to send the money to a member (respected) in the USA to purchase for me. Remove the pallets and just send me them. 

If anyone can help me, I would be happy to pay a little for their time and effort getting me the pallets.

Many thanks.

I would be willing to purchase the movement for you. If you want message me and we can exchange information.I would be willing to purchase the movement for you. If you want message me and we can exchange information.

3 hours ago, saswatch88 said:

I would be willing to purchase the movement for you. If you want message me and we can exchange information.I would be willing to purchase the movement for you. If you want message me and we can exchange information.

Wow, thank you so much!

I'll message you now...