Ulysses Nardin perpetual calendar

• 2 months later...

Hi there, 

Hopefully you or someone can help me out.

I've bought a un33 Perpetual calendar last month in the US and when I got back home (Netherlands) unfortunately I found out that the calendar is crooked and isn't synced with the days of the month. (I'm aware on the quick set that's a work around for now not the awnser) 

Is there a repair guide or some kind of blueprint on the gear setup that I can give a watch maker? Or does anyone know where to bring it within The Netherlands? 

I've made a complete year analysis on the date chances. I can share it when you're able to help me. 

Thanks in advance! 

Kind regards 

Sven 

40 minutes ago, Sven1 said:

epair guide or some kind of blueprint on the gear setup that I can give a watch maker? Or does anyone know where to bring it within The Netherlands? 

Based on your second question I understand that you need first locate a good watchmaker. Do not worry about him being located in your country, with reliable postal service you can send it elsewhere. A name that comes to mind, has published prices, watchguy.co.uk, there was at least another one in the UL with good Internet presence but I forgot the name, I'm sure somebody can help in there.

Do not worry about locating technical guides etc, these guys beside being Masters can navigate and obtain info. The issue may be obtaining restricted parts, but no point in worrying about that now.

30 minutes ago, jdm said:

Based on your second question I understand that you need first locate a good watchmaker. Do not worry about him being located in your country, with reliable postal service you can send it elsewhere. A name that comes to mind, has published prices, watchguy.co.uk, there was at least another one in the UL with good Internet presence but I forgot the name, I'm sure somebody can help in there.

Do not worry about locating technical guides etc, these guys beside being Masters can navigate and obtain info. The issue may be obtaining restricted parts, but no point in worrying about that now.

Hi jdm, 

Thank you so much for your quick reply. 

Unfortunately I've some bad experience with sending out costly things through the postal service and would love to find out if there's any qualified watchmaker in the Netherlands before having sleepless nights. 

I've did several enquiries and they told me that they needed technical guides on the gear stack setup. 

Thanks again! 

Regards

Sven

32 minutes ago, Sven1 said:

sending out costly things through the postal service and would love to find out if there's any qualified watchmaker in the Netherlands before having sleepless nights. 

Understand that but just for you reference in the last 5 yerars I have received and shipped more than 300 items, in Europe and worldwide without any issue.

32 minutes ago, Sven1 said:

I've did several enquiries and they told me that they needed technical guides on the gear stack setup. 

That means they never worked on a such piece and aren't resourceful enough  or willing to procure the information themselves, that is a good reason to avoid them. If you are not in the need of saving money I would inquiry the manufactere or official service center about this repair.