Krippl watch

Hi I just inherited an ascot Krippl watch, it was manufactured in 2009 and was bought ten years ago in a u.k store, although the watch is ten years old all it needed was a battery. The watch is in excellent condition, someone once remarked to me recently the watch looked like cheap crap. I inherited another Swiss watch and the similarities to the ascot is uncanny, both are stainless steel backs and waterproof. The ascot watch was bought in a Lidls store. When I was in Berlin recently I never saw any ascot watches in a Lidl store. It's a pretty robust watch and has got the manufacture date and serial number on it. They are highly collect able as they are sold on e bay which was a complete surprise. So the person I had spoken to recently binned the ascot off didn't know what she was talking about as I did my research !

The value of a watch is truly a subjective thing. You may have grown up with a quartz digital watch that came in a blue plastic case with your favorite children's cartoon character on the face and cost $5 and to you, this watch is absolutely priceless and irreplaceable. Someone else may have inherited their grandfathers Rolex which turned out to be an ultra rare model worth nearly a Million dollars and they quickly sell it and pocket the money without a second thought. You'll also find people talk out of their posterior regions frequently and truly don't have a clue. One lesson I think you learned from this experience, knowledge is power!