Eta 7750

Seamuso

Hi, can anyone help with the ID of what movement this is. It has and centre wheel which moves at the same time as the hour hand, and its not a 24hr hand i think as it moves at the same time so it looks like it has two hour hands. The time can be set on the second hour hand on the date change step where you would usually change the day. let me know what original Breitling it came from, i would love to know. thanks...

eta 7750 x.jpg

eta 7750 x2.jpg

It is the 7754 which is the dual time variant and yet the wheel on your movement doesn't correspond with parts for this. [In fact I can't see the wheel in any of the variants looking at https://www.watchmaterial.com/content/eta_7750-7765.pdf ! ).

Also a toothed wheel like this should interface with something to move that something otherwise why have this design?! It's not obvious from your photos what that interface might be; unless parts are missing.I'd normally associate a wheel like this as being related to a day indicator though but you don't think it is (?).

Which then brings me to the thought that this might be from a model that displays an alternate hour value in a display rather than by a hand - a bit like on the Ulysse Nardin GMT. I don't know enough about specific Breitling models but if you did a google image look through for 'breitling dual time' watches (or similar search phrase) perhaps you might spot something likely. :)