Orient Watch Parts EM60 bezel

Anyone know a supplier that would have orient watch parts. In general orient doesn’t supply parts I guess and it’s been hard to find on eBay. I have an EM60 repair. The crystal was damaged and whatever damaged it burned through and burnt the inner bezel and I cannot find a bezel with the same markings. Any help would be awesome.

Here is a link to photos of the watch. I do need to take better pictures. Any help is always appreciated. 

https://imgur.com/a/EiqOVmn?s=sms

In the photos its hard to see but the Bezel has a melted part and it stuck to the case. Due to sticking to the case when the crown to rotate was rotated it ate away at the teeth because it was stuck. Its only plastic so the user tried to force until it was damaged further. Whatever he did also stopped the escape wheel, ill be breaking it down for cleaning and repair but in the mean time hoping to find the inner bezel. 

Hi  Have you had a look at cousins.uk watch parts They seem to carry quite a selection of stock.  Orient are a sub division of Seiko-citizen-epson.     So armed I should have a look at SCWF site. Measure the crystal and I guess a generic will fit ok , It may need a gasket if the origional was damaged,  Same applies to the inner bezel. Although from the photos it dont look to bad and may be salvageable.

Hello, thank you for the recommendation I’ll look again I didn’t see the orient brand in their list. I’ll try a search. I will also check the suggested forums and report what I find. The mineral crystal I’m not concerned about really easy to find replacements and the gasket is toast but I’ll be able to find that easily as well. And yea the inner bezel I have found a generic now on eBay but I was hoping to find a similar style. Thank you again after some digging I’ll be back.