Watch movement identification

14 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi Th "T" was used by Tissot,  what is required is the makers mark and the caliber number to enable the members to Identify the watch and also put you on track for finding the parts required.

Oh ok I see there is no other markings to go of f of so I’m very limited to what I’ve already said. Would a keyless work picture help? 

Not every maker puts their ID under the balance wheel so, yes, take the dial off to give a picture of the dial side (and to include keyless works). Also a picture of the dial too if there is a brand on there as that might give a steer.

Another sharper pic of the movement would be good too. Your original above is quite fuzzy on enlarging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, WatchMaker said:

Not every maker puts their ID under the balance wheel so, yes, take the dial off to give a picture of the dial side (and to include keyless works). Also a picture of the dial too if there is a brand on there as that might give a steer.

Another sharper pic of the movement would be good too. Your original above is quite fuzzy on enlarging.

D65DF0DB-8013-49A9-9E98-4DE3CC8FDBFB.png

9D042F5F-8F3B-4DAB-A205-C1ABF319F824.png

6A513053-D216-4116-B49E-29A9D85987F6.png