Michael Kors Watch Parts

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi   What movement  is it has it got a makers mark and caliber number, all essential in finding parts. Some of these use eta, tissot movements, I have had both. a photograph of the movement would also help members identifying the movement an sourcing of parts. Given the above information we may be able to find the tech sheet for it.

1 hour ago, watchweasol said:

Hi   What movement  is it has it got a makers mark and caliber number, all essential in finding parts.

Thing is, the OP is looking for casing parts for what is essentialy a fashion brand. Generally these companies do not stock or sell parts after the batch of the product has been made, and they change the looks often. 

Edited by jdm

Generic hands can be purchased  in many  different  sizes.but as previously  mentioned  you need to know the  movement..yours is a decent  watch.no reason  why you can't do  a little  customizing.can you open  the back?

Edited by yankeedog

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Hi Check out this link   http://www.dirkfassbender.de/dial-feet-soldering-machine.html.   I build one of these and it works very well , there was a topic on the site regarding this subject.  The ones featured similar to the one I build for about £25 does the job and there is no harm to the dial surface. check out the search on site top right for the topics.
    • Can anyone mention one single change made to a forum/ computer /chat program /to anything which was broadly accepted by the user communities and not ended up like this change here? (I wont accept examples from North Korea.) By now I believe that Mark should have earned our trust to accept his decisions without a word. This enhancement did not hurt anyone, did not cost anybody, you were free to use it or not to use it. I don't mind if it goes away or it stays, we should not spend much of our time on it.  Quote from the Time Savings Clock post: "In fact, time isn’t just an equal among other things of value. Time has a worth that’s in a class by itself because  there’s only a limited amount of it.  And unlike many things that can be bought with money, time isn’t one of them. That makes time very precious. And when I get to thinking just how precious it is, I also get to asking myself how well I’m using it. And that leads me to other questions, about loved ones, the future…in fact the very purpose of life." And another relevant youtube video: "Hello Suzy, can I be a mountain leopard please?" from 2:30  
    • @Nucejoe - What in the actual *** are you talking about. Your comments are completely non-sensical. @jdm has been attempting to assure me that you are trying to be humorous. I have to say - the joke if any is completely lost on me especially in the context of your PM to my inbox. Wrong!!! This was not a test run where the trusted members were a test batch. This was intended to be an enhancement to the forum for TRUSTED members to be able to communicate the requirement for certain parts they may be finding it hard to obtain.  Absolutely no idea where you got this idea from - what "First Purchase" the forum is not selling anything joe!!  It seems to be you completely and utterly misinterpreted what was trying to be achieved.    To the OP @Marc, and @Tudor I may well still implement the idea, but I am rethinking things and may put it to a poll and let the membership decide on this, after all - this is a community. I am very sorry about that @Tudor It really was not my intention to disrupt, but things need to be rethought. On the plus side, it seems we are on the right wavelength regarding the community helping each other with hard to obtain parts. It seemed like a natural progression to me.   Advanced Member is free - there is no charge - where he got that from I have no idea. Perhaps because people who have provided financial support for the forum also have access? Well yes - that was intended but why not? They support the site and we should thank them for it.    
    • So the contention is that it's free to use the advanced members section, or that people will be looking for free tools/parts, or ___?
    • Oh please Jdm,  lets keep this going, a solution might be found.