Omega DeVille Ladies Watch - 1350 Caliber - Battery Replacement

I have an old Omega DeVille ladies watch that needs a battery replacement. An authorized Omega dealer quoted $60 to do this. My watch guy said he didn't know how to get to the battery. I opened the watch to see what the problem is. Well, the back case does not come apart when you open it - the dial and the movement are in the case. I read one of your postings with a similar problem, but my watch has a push button instead of a crown. I wonder if anyone knows how to take the dial and movement out of the back case.  I am including photos for clarification. Any help will be very much appreciated. 

Omega 1 red.jpg

Omega 2 red.jpg

Omega 3 red.jpg

Mmm. For most situations like this there is a split stem ... but with a push button things are a bit different and not obvious it seems! :unsure:

I've looked for an image of the push button to see if that gives any clues which apparently is like this for a 1350:

image.png.b71a82f197d8bb16d324245530bdba5c.png

Sure there may be differences in models that use the 1350 but for now if we assume yours has something similar then there isn't any obvious male-female locking interface as there would be on a split stem which would indicate that, with care, if you hold by the case back and upside down and then lever up the left hand side (slip something suitable to lever with under the dial) then the movement may slip out sideways.

If that's a no-go you may have a different 1350 set-up and I have come across a situation where a stem was held in position with a small circlip. It is worth looking closely around the push button area to see if one exists in this case.

I hope you find the solution.

Edited by WatchMaker

There is a vid on youtube showing how to set the hands. There is no stem so I suspect this movement just drops out of the front once the hands have been removed. 

I have found dial fixing screws for the 1350 on eBay. Looking at them they are concentric so wondering if you look through the gap between the dial and case you can see these. If so turn them and the dial should release.