omega seamaster

I've found the Cousins website helpful for finding Omega part numbers, just search for the case reference.    

https://www.cousinsuk.com/document/search?SearchString=166.0020

The crystal diameter is 31.60 mm for this case reference.  I would recommend getting the genuine Omega crystal as the profile of the crystal integral in sealing the case.

https://adventuresinamateurwatchfettling.com/2019/05/05/omega-seamaster-de-ville/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Walsey said:

The crystal diameter is 31.60 mm for this case reference.  I would recommend getting the genuine Omega crystal as the profile of the crystal integral in sealing the case.

Agree with that, at £26.96 shouldn't be passed on. Plus you should get the almost invisible Omega mark on it. I could't see it on my Constellation until told about that.

Edited by jdm
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, berniethebolt said:

ok cheers fellas,will go with that.B

just been on cousins website.said items are restricted so would have to go generic,also looking at the document section there are many 166.0020 s all followed with a couple of letters which my watch does not have.what do they stand for?

52 minutes ago, berniethebolt said:

just been on cousins website.said items are restricted so would have to go generic,also looking at the document section there are many 166.0020 s all followed with a couple of letters which my watch does not have.what do they stand for?

P/N PZ5072 (Steel ring) is not restricted, otherwise I couldn't put the price above already. I don't know and I don't promise that is identical to your existing one.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jdm said:

P/N PZ5072 (Steel ring) is not restricted, otherwise I couldn't put the price above already. I don't know and I don't promise that is identical to your existing one.

thanks jdm,i will give that a try later,busy stripping down the movement right now.B