• Similar Content

• By Emil
      Hi guys, I am having a hard time figuring out what KIF Elastor spring to order on cousins to replace a broken one I have in a Hamilton movement cal. 61. I cannot find any databases that have any info about this movement but I am wondering what the difference is between the elastor 3-2 and 3-3 (what do I measure??).
      Thanks for the help!!
      -Emil
    • By Cmmb8519
      Hi everyone
      Currently doing a service to a skeleton I bought more than 10 years ago. I really like the style of it, although it is a cheap watch with a Chinese Standard movement caliber 2650S. 
      Broke one of the shock springs and could not find anything similar to buy and replace it (apart from buying the all movement).
      Tried to look at the Kif shock springs since some are similar, but they will not fit.
      Any help on where to buy this shock spring would be very appreciated.
      Many Thanks

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• You're exactly correct, the clip needs to go into a groove on the stem. I searched my service photos and enlarged a stem but sorry for the low resolution. Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
    • Thank you all for thinking along with me I'll first try Loctite as that feels & seems to me a less intrusive and a very valid option. If that were to fail, an attempt to solder the joint can still be done. The other way around seems less attractive to me. Soldering is still a good option provided, just like with the Loctite, we were to get a proper surface bondage. Loctite doesn't seem to have an issue with different material or surfaces. I'll report back with my findings    
    • Hi Mark, welcome to the forum.  
    • You are not getting the right beat. Either HS is touching something, or the balance+ HS dosn't generate the right beat. If balance complete produces right beat in one 115/1 bifora, it also would in other 115/1 bifora movements.  If balance complete ran right in donor movement, how come you don,t rebuild the donor.
    • Hi, Hi, this is a watch hand press, I always want to have a more sturdy way to install watch hands, but I already own a nice set of Horotec watch hand installing tools, so I don't want to buy a watch hand press if I can just design one using the nice tools I have. So I design one, the dimensions are for Horotec watch hand tools, enjoy.   Watchmaker Tools - Watch Hand Press Inserting Tool  https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3977411